In The Media
Follow Gender-Specific Medicine Channel for continuous update
The Foundation for Gender Specific-Medicine supports the investigation of the ways in which biological sex and gender affect normal human function and the experience of disease.
One of the discipline’s pioneers, Marianne J. Legato, FACP, MD established the Foundation as a continuation of her work with The Partnership for Gender-Specific Medicine at Columbia University.
Join Gender-Specif Medicine Newsletter
Subscribe To Receive Dr. Legato's weekly Newsletter
Dr. Legato's Publications
More From Dr. Legato’s Blog
- The Great American Solar Eclipse of 2017- Vision Safety Tips
- The Autistic Bee?!
- Stroke Rates Declining for Men But Not for Women, Study Finds
- In Vino Veritas!
- The Fountain of Youth May Be Our Own Blood
- Ticked Off! Managing Your Risks Against Tick-Borne Diseases
- E-Cigarettes: When Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
- New Leukemia and Lymphoma Treatment Shows Promise
- How to Beat Summer Heat in a Healthy Way
- Java Joy: Coffee is Good For You