In The Media
Follow Gender-Specific Medicine Channel for continuous update
The Foundation for Gender Specific-Medicine supports the investigation of the ways in which biological sex and gender affect normal human function and the experience of disease.
One of the discipline’s pioneers, Marianne J. Legato, FACP, MD established the Foundation as a continuation of her work with The Partnership for Gender-Specific Medicine at Columbia University.
Join Gender-Specif Medicine Newsletter
Subscribe To Receive Dr. Legato's weekly Newsletter
Dr. Legato's Publications
More From Dr. Legato’s Blog
- Hypertension: Progress for Older Americans Improves But Not So for Younger Americans
- Not a Dry Eye in the House
- The Word According to AARP—Find a Female Doctor!
- Death of a Spacecraft
- Stay or Go! How to Prepare for an Emergency
- In Honor of Labor Day
- Breakthrough in Detection of Early Stage Cancers
- More valuable than a Silk Purse and a Sow’s Ear!
- The Great American Solar Eclipse of 2017- Vision Safety Tips
- The Autistic Bee?!