In The Media
Follow Gender-Specific Medicine Channel for continuous update
The Foundation for Gender Specific-Medicine supports the investigation of the ways in which biological sex and gender affect normal human function and the experience of disease.
One of the discipline’s pioneers, Marianne J. Legato, FACP, MD established the Foundation as a continuation of her work with The Partnership for Gender-Specific Medicine at Columbia University.
Join Gender-Specif Medicine Newsletter
Subscribe To Receive Dr. Legato's weekly Newsletter
Dr. Legato's Publications
More From Dr. Legato’s Blog
- How to Beat Summer Heat in a Healthy Way
- Java Joy: Coffee is Good For You
- Sweets for My Sweet: Children’s Allergies Linked to Mothers’ Sugar Intake During Pregnancy
- Dazed and Confused: The Mystery of the Post-Operative Brain
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes Linked to Higher Cancer Risks for Women…and Men
- A Man’s Best Friend For Over 15000 Years
- Eating Well To Live Well
- Is Anyone Out There?
- The Hearts Of Mice And Men
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink Closer to the Singularity or Simply Singular?