In The Media
Follow Gender-Specific Medicine Channel for continuous update
The Foundation for Gender Specific-Medicine supports the investigation of the ways in which biological sex and gender affect normal human function and the experience of disease.
One of the discipline’s pioneers, Marianne J. Legato, FACP, MD established the Foundation as a continuation of her work with The Partnership for Gender-Specific Medicine at Columbia University.
Join Gender-Specif Medicine Newsletter
Subscribe To Receive Dr. Legato's weekly Newsletter
Dr. Legato's Publications
More From Dr. Legato’s Blog
- Oral Sex, Tobacco and Alcohol: A Recipe for Disaster in Men
- The Foundation for Gender-Specific Medicine: How We Put Your Gifts to Work
- Heart Health News: Your Smart Phone May Save Your Life
- ‘Doctor, Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd show up every morning to eat breakfast with me. Am I losing my mind?!’
- Fascinating Rhythm!
- Heart Health and Bioabsorbable Stents
- Step Right Up—Come See the Wonders of the World at Coney Island: The Bearded Lady, Sword Swallower and Premature Babies in their Incubators! What?!
- Travel Bans and Their Impact on Science and Medicine
- Liquid Biopsy—Changing How We Diagnose and Treat Cancer
- Wake Up! Stop Snoring or I’m Going to Kill You!