In The Media
Follow Gender-Specific Medicine Channel for continuous update
The Foundation for Gender Specific-Medicine supports the investigation of the ways in which biological sex and gender affect normal human function and the experience of disease.
One of the discipline’s pioneers, Marianne J. Legato, FACP, MD established the Foundation as a continuation of her work with The Partnership for Gender-Specific Medicine at Columbia University.
Join Gender-Specif Medicine Newsletter
Subscribe To Receive Dr. Legato's weekly Newsletter
Dr. Legato's Publications
More From Dr. Legato’s Blog
- Ibuprofen: A Real Headache for Men
- Smartphone Addiction Can Alter Your Brain!
- Striking the Right Notes with Classical Music
- Happy Holidays and Thank You!
- Grow a Spine!
- Oh, To Be Young AGAIN!
- Here Comes the Flying Uber!
- Want to Live a Longer Life? Have a Healthier Life? Then Try this Calculator…
- Oral Sex, Tobacco and Alcohol: A Recipe for Disaster in Men
- The Foundation for Gender-Specific Medicine: How We Put Your Gifts to Work